About the Project
Airbnb, Inc. is an online community where people can list, discover and book accommodations all over the world. The company moved into a brand new headquarters at the old Jewelry Mart at 888 Brannan St., San Francisco. The building was stripped down to its shell and $4.5 million was spent on upgrading the electrical system. The three-phase $1.5 million Tenant Improvement Project included the installation of all new custom lighting and running power to all work stations. A new server room that included an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system, fire alarm and infrastructure for DATA and AV was also added.
- soils testing and observations
- rebar inspections and testing
- concrete placement
- epoxy and expansion anchors
- miscellaneous metals and structural steel fabrication
- field welding inspections